Michael Barron
Irvine Office
1400 Newport Center Dr.
Newport Beach, CA 92660
Phone: (714) 552-6817
Cell: (714) 552-6817
Email: mbarron@surterreproperties.com

Realty One Group

$725,000

6336 S Rimpau Boulevard Los Angeles, CA 90043

Beds: 3
Baths: 2.00
Sq Ft: 1057
Type: Residential
MLS#: DW17209990
Street View
 
Get Directions

Hi, Michael Barron.

My name is  

and I have a question about 6336 S Rimpau Boulevard Los Angeles

You can respond by either emailing me at

or call during  

at  

My Question Is:

Send

Estimated Monthly Payment

$5,051
Interest Rate %
Down Payment
5 year
15 year
30 year

Beautiful Fully Remodeled Home in The City of Los Angeles Come and get it. Turn Key! Completely remodeled inside and out, with Attention to Detail. Located 8 minutes by car from The New Rams stadium. Highlights Include: completely remodeled kitchen with stainless steel Appliances. Range, Dishwasher and Microwave. Laminated wooden floors, Inside laundry room, Beautifully remodeled bathrooms, recess lighting, all new electrical wiring throughout with new upgraded electrical panel, Freshly insulated throughout, New Tank less Water Heater, New Garage Door, The list goes on and on! House is 95% Complete the other 5% will be completed within 14 Days from this posted listing: To be completed ECO-HVAC System with New Ducting & Front Yard Desert Style Eco Friendly Landscape. Property also features 2 car garage with insulation, with a large freshly excavated back yard ready to plant grass or just leave as fresh soil. As you come in you enter open space living room & kitchen. To the left is the hallway which leads to 3 bedrooms and two baths + Laundry Room which is adjacent to the Garage. WONT LAST !! MUST SEE!!, 1 Rimpau and 64th St

Schedule Showing
Save Listing
DescriptionInterior & Exterior Features

Interior Features Include:


Fireplace Dining Room

Air Cond: None


Exterior Features Include:

Acreage: 0.1200 Acres

Lot: Back Yard

Garage/Parking:
Parking Spaces 2.00

Garage Capacity: 2

Other Features Include:

Water: Public

Pool: None


Stories 1
Community Features Sidewalks
View None

This Listing is Presented By
YMOJIEYV

Michael Barron

The Barron Group

Cell: (714) 552-6817

Work: (714) 552-6817

Email: mbarron@surterreproperties.com

 
Nearby Properties For Sale

The information being provided by CARETS (CLAW, CRMLS, DAMLS, CRMLS, i-Tech MLS, and/or VCRDS) is for the visitor's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties visitor may be interested in purchasing.
Any information relating to a property referenced on this web site comes from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of CARETS. This web site may reference real estate listing(s) held by a brokerage firm other than the broker and/or agent who owns this web site.
The accuracy of all information, regardless of source, including but not limited to square footages and lot sizes, is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be personally verified through personal inspection by and/or with the appropriate professionals. The data contained herein is copyrighted by CARETS, CLAW, CRISNet MLS, DAMLS, CRMLS, i-Tech MLS and/or VCRDS and is protected by all applicable copyright laws. Any dissemination of this information is in violation of copyright laws and is strictly prohibited.
CARETS, California Real Estate Technology Services, is a consolidated MLS property listing data feed comprised of CLAW (Combined LA/Westside MLS), CRISNet MLS (Southland Regional AOR), DAMLS (Desert Area MLS), CRMLS (California Regional MLS), i-Tech MLS (Glendale AOR/Pasadena Foothills AOR) and VCRDS (Ventura County Regional Data Share).
“Some Information may be provided by CRMLS, all rights reserved. Content is for the user's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any other purpose. Content is deemed accurate but not guaranteed.”

 

Realty One Group